– State-of-the-art infrastructure
– Located on the banks of the Kura River and a distinct mountain nature.
– Tbilisi has many ancient historical monuments.
– – – The state institutions (government agencies, schools, universities) are located in Tbilisi.
– Building designs is a combination of classical ancient architecture and modern architecture
20$ Meter’s Price
The land of the Bazaleti is the largest investment land in Georgia with an area of 2,000,000 m2Bazaleti land is located in a natural green area near the lakes. It has a beautiful climate and clean air that attracts tourists which visited by about 9,000,000 tourists,and for all above this investment land is destination for investors.
– 17 minutes away from Tbilisi Mall
– 20 minutes away from the old Georgian capital “Mtskhita”
– 25 minutes away from Central Railway Station
– 30 minutes away from Ananori Castle.
– 40 minutes away from Tbilisi International Airport.
– 40 munities away from the capital.
– 50 minutes away from Godore Ski Resort.